Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The lost pictures

It’s easy to forget that my life was actually good before I came to METC. It’ll be good again when I leave, but until that sweet day delivers me from this place, I have to remind myself that I used to be happy. Also, I found the lost Africa pictures!

Africa!








Harvard


Boston... looking good.

From Russia, with love.
Outside of Moscow

Home
Sweet Home
Venice
My favorite picture from Italy
Florence, Italy
Ciao, Ciao Florence!
More and more reasons for me to be stationed in Italy!

If I had only joined the Army, I could be stationed in Germany! On second thought, I'll just go back and visit.
To this day I cannot translate these steps. My German is only good enough to order a beer.
Good German beer, waiting on good German Schitzel.
A sunny day in Germany
In Strousbourg, France
Waiting for that AMAZING Winestub to open in Strousbourg, France
Everything, including windows, is better in France
Everything, including the food, is better in France
I told you the windows were better in France! They are the best in Paris.
Not all it was cracked up to be.
The Catabombs of Paris
Amsterdam
Where else but Amsterdam? STILL funny!
Ah, that's right! I forgot we did this in Boston...
Fenway Park
I REALLY miss this place.
Chicago
Millenium Park in Chicago
(The Bean!)
Reflection in The Bean
Polo Ponies!!!
My favorite Pony
Ok, she's my favorite Polo Pony too! Don't ask me to choose!
I wish I could smell this picture: Leather, Horse Sweat, Hay. Smells like home.
Yosemite? NO! Hawaii. North Hilo.
Hawaiin Jungle. I swear I'll take more and better pictures next time I'm there, but since Neal moved there, it doesn't feel exotic anymore so I forget that it's still an amazing place!


This is from METC... it's not even that long ago but look how not-stressed out I look!

Also not that long ago... a visit to Berkeley and Sarah.
My friend Castro and I, looking angry for some reason.
Oh my, what an attractive hair cut. Just outside of Chicago.
This is from METC, but we had not started classes yet. That's why we look happy. Also, MULES!
Halloween at METC


I just have to remember: METC will end. It will. It will?

No comments: